Now in its ninth year, the Manly Rotary Fun Run and Walk is organised by Manly Rotary Club. It’s a charity fund-raiser for fun lovers and serious runners alike.
For your convenience:
- Registration, bib collection and free, secure storage facilities - will be available opposite the Start/Finish line, in the Hotel Steyne;
- Toilets and changing facilities will be available around the Start/Finish area, and in the Hotel Steyne as well;
- Water Stations will be provided at both the start/finish line, within ICMS's grounds, and at the 5km mark;
- Both the 2km and 5km runs/walks are pram and wheelchair friendly.
The Manly Rotary Fun Run and Walk will give you a great morning out. It has distances suitable for all ages and fitness levels, some of the best scenic views on offer in Sydney, and a carnival-like atmosphere before and after the event.
- Fitness: Participating in the Fun Run can involve considerable exertion. You are encouraged to seek medical advice first, and not to participate if it's considered medically inappropriate.
- Route Management/Marshalls: Participants must adhere to the approved course, as directed.
- Road Safety: As far as possible, all routes have been planned to be off-road; but for safety reasons and particularly when on-road, participants should remember to keep left at all times.
- Traffic Movement: Only Police and Official vehicles are permitted to follow the event.
- Safe Conduct: The organisers reserve the right to cancel the event without notice should this be necessary for safety reasons.
- Exclusions: The organisers reserve the right to refuse or cancel any entry.
- Refunds: There is to be no refund of entry fees.